70626 Dawn of Iron Doom
Take on the sinister Snake Mech with Lloyd and Jay!
- Item: 70626
- Ages: 8-14
- Pieces: 704
Join Lloyd and Jay’s mission to free Master Wu and stop the Time Twins taking control of time in this Dawn of Iron Doom set, which includes the highly posable Snake Mech with wheel-operated spinning Time Portal and plug-in points for the four included translucent-colored Time Blades, a missile-shooting eye and two big detachable blade weapons. The Vermillion swamp fort has an egg-drop function and opening prison, and can be built in different ways for alternative layouts. Includes six minifigures with assorted weapons to intensify the role-play battles.
- Includes six minifigures: Lloyd, Jay, Acronix, Krux, Commander Blunck and Master Wu.
- The Snake Mech features a dual minifigure cockpit, missile-shooting eye, posable head and arms, swishing tail, two big detachable blade weapons and spinning Time Portal with plug-in points for the four included translucent-colored Time Blades—Forward (green), Slow-Mo (blue), Pause (red) and Reversal (orange).
- Turn the wheel on the back of the mech to spin the Time Portal on the front.
- Detach the giant blades from the back of Snake Mech and place them in its hands.
- The swamp fort features a Vermillion egg, egg-drop function, an opening prison, and various decorative elements including a Vermillion flag, swamp reeds and snakes
- Clip the swamp fort together in alternative ways for different layouts.
- Weapons include Lloyd’s two katanas, Jay’s two katanas and Commander Blunck’s Vermillion axe and Vermillion sword.
- Accessory elements include Acronix and Krux’s Time Twin hoods and capes, Commander Blunck’s Vermillion helmet, plus six red snake elements.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO®: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8+.
- Snake Mech stands over 9” (23cm) tall.
- Swamp fort measures over 7” (19cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.